Unbearable
I guess there’s no point saying I care, I love, I adore, I’m crazy for u, I wanna live with u, I wanna marry and live the rest of my life with u… coz you’ve heard them all… And you’ve been hurt by they who said it.. Hurt many, many, many times by these words. I guess these words means nothing to u anymore.. For there are just words that will cause u pain in the end..
To me, u mean the world.. to me u are my world, my heart, my soul, my life… to me you are my everything…
I know you’ve been hurt, many times.. by those u loved and by those who said they loved u.. I’m sorry u had to hurt, I’m sorry they hurt u.. I’m sorry u have trust issues, I’m sorry u have been hurt so badly until u are so afraid to let another love stay.. I’m sorry u have to hear all the words they who hurt u said once or said many times.. And right now I’m making it worst by keep saying it, over and over again.. Everyday..
Eventho its just my fantasy, I still wanna dedicate this to you.
You might not believe every word I say.. right now, I don’t care if u believe what I’ve said or not.. but I mean everything, every word, every hug, every touch, every kiss, every smile, every hello, every breath, every I Love U, every I Miss U.. Everything..
Baby, you are…
My sunny sky.
My favorite high.
My bed so warm.
My sweetest gift.
My best friend until the end.
My inspiration.
My destination.
My shining light.
My day and night.
My heart healer.
My anger chiller.
My pain reliever.
My spring fever.
My Gem so rare.
My answered prayer.
My heart and soul.
My life made whole.
My merry-go-round.
My “up” when I’m down.
My best chance.
My last dance.
My best shot.
My energizer.
My appetizer.
My morning sun.
My evening fun.
My source of laughter.
My ever after.
My heaven sent, for whom I’m meant.
My burning fire.
My greatest desire.
My sweet fate.
My dream lover.
My “before all others”.
My confidence.
My common sense.
My reason why until I die.
Just incase you don’t know.
and, oh dear dragon, it's never wrong for you to remember old memories.. hold on to it until you cant hold on anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥