What was I thinking?
I stumble upon her Dragon blog today..
Reading through it I felt a little jealous and cried a little too.
Why jealous?
I don't know..
Why cry?
I don't have the answer to that either.
I will keep reading her blog, every post.
Silently.
Secretly.
Someday, I hope she would take a second look at me.
Maybe, someday I can make her happy too.
Maybe, someday she will always have a piece of me too.
but, until that fine day..
I'll always be around..
Waiting patiently..
Maybe
Someday
Somewhere
The Dragon, The Butterfly will meet half way through life.
Reading through it I felt a little jealous and cried a little too.
Why jealous?
I don't know..
Why cry?
I don't have the answer to that either.
I will keep reading her blog, every post.
Silently.
Secretly.
Someday, I hope she would take a second look at me.
Maybe, someday I can make her happy too.
Maybe, someday she will always have a piece of me too.
but, until that fine day..
I'll always be around..
Waiting patiently..
Maybe
Someday
Somewhere
The Dragon, The Butterfly will meet half way through life.