Wordless

Very often I find myself speechless and totally unconscious of what I have to say or word it like when it comes to you. Everything I know and have practiced in my head starts to fall out of place and nothing makes sense when I deliver it in words, because with you I have too much to feel than to think and I can never explain that emotion. Sometimes this combination of feelings, letters, words, expressions, emotions gets stuck in my neurons and voice and churn on the inside of my stomach, aching to be spoken, aching to be appreciated and aching to be reciprocated, but speechlessness and so much love for you in me makes me fear what if and it never does make sense after that. I have loved you and I will one day work up the strength to tell you everything blankly without the echo in my heart distracting me and leaving me insanely dumb!

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care