endless need


This ongoing endless need for the little things in life … ahhh my love I open my heart and all the little things you shall find….

As I sit back and try to comprehend the life of another soul, of another woman, of another heart in need of endless love … I can’t quite take it all in … but within what I do see, its only the simple little things this woman has grown so accustom to feeling the need or desire for … was it me, the fairy who was sent to fill those needs … even though we sleep the days in between … I will be there to kiss you when your waking, to kiss you as you come and cradle you as you lie sleeping and dreaming of the day we find our secret garden … and yet the fairy also sees much pain … so much unleashed love to be given … ahhhh if only my head could rest against you dear … if only I could smell the scent of your skin … the taste of your nectar and the essence of your soul … these things we dream of how wonderful they can be …

But always remember this my love … I am all the little things … all the little things… the fairy whispers to this simple woman, no my love, you have not lost the desire to love … your only seeking an outlet for its release … just look before you … IT FOUND YOU willing to give and love unconditionally … willing to listen and learn … willing to share this part of life with you here now … our safe secret garden …. founded on sight alone of two twin souls … ones who meet long ago … it was there in the garden that we first met and spoke of love …

Yes, exciting love … the thought of our next talk … the thought of our next dream to come … all so exciting … as these are all the little things … all the little things … even if oceans were to come between … it’s your face that I have so loved to touch … as this rose colored filter shades the light that passes by … the world opens up with desire for this birth of new love … reawaken my love … awww and at last they have arrived in their secret garden.. oh my god how beautiful it is … let us lay amongst the daisies and speak of love forever …

These times of laughter have begun to work for us my love … lets not end it all now … it shall be unconditionally forever … this love that continues to grow between us, this smile I see before me … it is this smile I wish to remain near … do not leave me ever my dear

.

.

.


until then, this fantasy shall remain only a fantasy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care