Gayness part II
I seriously think this is another issues pertaining to the back then reason of raping for not covering up well. Well, I don’t think anyone should be advising a person on how they prefer living their sexuality preferences. An effeminate man is not necessarily gay. In today’s overwhelming fashion and overgrown socially inclined period, for as long as anyone does not offend a person's sensitivity culture or caused inconvenience to others.
It should be fine. Humans are not all born straight and forcing them might turn out disastrous. God created the way we are and as much as we wanted to behave in a 'good' manner, we wouldn’t want to force ourselves into something that would harm others. There are lots of discreet people out there being straight but deep inside, they are not. Take note of that dear Mr. Authorities.
If God is all powerful and created everything, then why would God have created something that He forbade? That's the thing I can never figure out about God. Thou shall not kill, but He allows us to invent weapons. And I'm afraid its incorrect when some say that "no religion.....that allows homosexuality" as in the UK it is now LEGAL for gay couples (men or women) to marry legally in a church, in full sight of God and under His holy laws of matrimony, till death do you part. (I'm not certain but I think that it is also the case in certain US states, and probably Australia too).
I'm also intrigued by this new fatwa, when they say that girls shouldn't be allowed to dress in men’s clothes. What do they mean by men’s clothes? T-shirts? Trousers? Jeans? Top hats? What about all the men that wears sarong, or the men that wears "jubah" they look quite a lot like skirts to the untrained eye, and aren't skirts "women’s clothes"? What about woman who wear business suits to work? Can girls never wear trousers, shirts, t-shirts? I can't really figure out the definitions.
Anyway, that's the good thing about God, we'll all find out what he really meant when we meet Him won't we?
Being homosexual or not, I believe they still have faith in themselves and people around them in which its a norm for them to preach for happiness and do the right thing that any religion would want you to... The world evolves and lots of people have indirectly accepted who they are though religious authority does not. I wonder what the next issues then....
Is it possible that the decision to become a lesbian is not even a decision? It could be due to a natural chain of events, one happening after another since her early childhood. At last she finally finds something she can identify with. So what is so bad about knowing that she is happy with what she has found?
We, bystanders should offer our friendship and support instead of finding fault with the person who is already facing a lot of discrimination from all angles..
Last but not least, do you really think that the existence of male/female couple could bring harm to you and me? If they happy with it why not?
Everyone of us is unique in their own way.. being Gay or not its not for me or you to judge.. Let them live their life as they wish. No one really notice these groups of "pengkid/tomboi" before.. so whats with the kecoh-ness now?
I quote "When you were born.. you were born alone.. and when you die.. you'll die alone too.. And when God sees you one day.. you will be alone with him.. So, all your sins are your own responsibility.."
Always be kind..
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥