Just go and tell
She came into my life and I was gliding through sky,
She did some cute things and made those butterflies fly.
I always cared for her and wanted her to be beside me,
Always loved her and used to think what she feels for me.
I always wanted to tell her how much I cared and love her,
But just stopped before making the final stir..
But soon I realized that it’s me, who loves her and not her,
She always took me as a friend; it was I who was in fuzz..
Now she is now gone; happy and content,
But who am I kidding; it was I who went to that extent..
But soon I realized this is so close to the life,
When will I tell her I always wanted her to be my life..?
I love her with my whole heart feeling every single pain she had,
But when will I go and tell her about the feeling that I have..?
With this question intriguing me in my life,
Now I learn to get over this mental strife..
It made me realize that one has to just go and tell,
How you feel, you have to go and break the spell . . .
But will she love me back?
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥