I smile because I know
It’s when I’m sitting in a room all alone yet so close to you that I scream I love you. I am never full of words when I want to tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you that I want to just drag you out of my dream and make you a reality, and that I’m still in love with you. It’s when I’m in bed tucking myself to sleep that you instantly pop into my head and I grab my phone to dial to you but I hang up because I don’t want to give my self away to the thought that you might not pick up and and if you do you might be thinking "Who the hell are am I and why the heck am I calling you so late?" scares the shit out of me!. I would trade a thousand tomorrows for just one yesterday. Then I could just call you to tell you goodnight and smooch you. It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment. It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me. And yes I wish you would say I can be no ones’ but yours’, I know you'd mean it, and you believe in it and I too somewhere know that, but I am afraid to tell you!
Good night, sweet dream, Dragon..
Good night, sweet dream, Dragon..