Au Revoir, 2008…
My fingers have been itching to type!!!
Anyways, not sure if it’s the same for everyone, but it seems like time accelerates as we age – 2008 sure passed in a blur for me!
Some of us tend to reflect and ponder at this time of year… What lessons have we learned? What are the things we need to improve on? How can we make 2009 a better and rewarding year? I’m sure we all have a list of things we want or need to do!
But now back to year 2008…
The Good
I’m so glad I traveled to a few places this year. I’m grateful for the new experiences. I hope to be able to explore more next year! (Gotta fill up my new travel scrap book hehe)
The Unexpected Surprise
I think that the most profound thing I discovered this year would be the new experiences that brought me to a world I never even knew existed. It awakened my soul, opened up my heart and made me feel things beyond what I knew possible. Thought I’ve been there…Thought I’ve done that… But I was so-so wrong!
The Lesson
Sometimes things don’t go according to plan. You have to let go of your disappointments. Be grateful for the good things, keep it in your heart and never have a grudge…
As for 2009… I hope to see more, experience more & learn more. Oh, maybe even learn how to cook
Have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!
“Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy; they just promised it’d be worth it.”
Comments