What type of Love do you need?



We're all different. We have different needs and we need different things.
What about love? What type of love do you want to have? Do you have one already? Does she/he complete you, or more you complete her/him? Do you feel fulfilled in your relationship? I've been just wondering lately...

From my very own experience. From guys I have met and I have learnt now I think I know what I need from a man and what kind of relationship I would like to build in a future.


Couple of years ago I thought all I want is amazing guy who will show me his love everywhere and on every level of the relationship. I though that you cannot overdose love and saying "I love you" or "I miss you". I was wrong. I had a relationship like that. For first year I liked it /I won't say I loved it - just liked it/, I felt special that a guy can lose himself in me so deeply. I thought I'm lucky. How foolish I was?!
In the end I had an impression I couldn't breathe cos he was everywhere. For some people it's a way of showing love, for me personally it was agony, torment and obsession.



Now I know that my needs are a bit complicated. I want to have an ambitious man, who pursue his goals, who has a vision of himself and his life and who enjoys his work. I need a very intelligent man who will encourage me /or make me through his intelligence/ to extend my knowledge.

I need a guy with a big passion to life like mine own. It's very important to me to have someone who loves to live, life and just being happy. Mister just be funny and enjoy your life. I can't stand people who try to bring me down. I'm dying from the inside.


I love to be in love and I need a big portion of passion. I mean loads of passion! If I don't feel a connection to someone from the beginning, the chemistry won't show up afterwards. This is the thing which can lead to friendship at the beginning, but there must be something. Do you know what I mean?


Then is time to talk about SPACE and INDEPENDENCE! I want to have time for my passions and hobbies. I need time for my girlfriends and so on. I want him to do the same. It's important to have time to do all those things and to miss a bit. I don't say it's not fun and nice to have things in common. no no no! it's crucial! But seriously I don't need to go to gym with him, right?


In spite of this long list the most important thing is to love, understand and support each other in every day life.


Now it's you turn my dear readers! What type of love do you need? What type of guy would make you happy?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care