This Moment
I look back to see all the friends who weren't really friends. They shaped up my opinion about friends in general and sadly, it wasn't very good. I remember that girl in high school who said I was like a sister to her but two years later I found out how she was the one broadcasting my personal issues everywhere. Some similar stuff like that and I retreated to my shell. And then She came along, the person who made me strong blah blah blah... it's all here on my blog. She left. And when she did, she taught me how to let go; I finally learnt the art of breaking up, though the very rough way. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm the kind of person who forgives easily. If ever she calls me up, she would get a good response. I still don't have the heart to hurt someone who was once meant so much to me. Change is a vital part of life, and being a good friend, the least I can do is to forgive her that change. How can I forget all those smiles she gave? I choose to keep the smiles with me and forget the fact that there was a good bye.
This is the moment when my heart decides to be free. I decide to be free and be the person I am meant to be. I decide to sketch again, charcoal this time because it's time to grow up and I need to embrace change by practicing it. I choose to write my heart out again... weave words in my heart and pour it all out. I choose to fly. I choose to smile. I choose to love somebody who loves me back. I choose to paint red. Bold. Strong. Powerful.
--
Take good care of yourselves and those around you.
Take good care of yourselves and those around you.
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥