Woman's Woman
I am a woman's woman and most faithful friend you will ever meet.
I won't run off with your man.
I won't hate you because you are beautiful.
I won't bring you down or discourage you.
I'll tell you there is lipstick or something on your teeth.
I'll celebrate your success as my own.
I'll keep your secrets.
I'll fiercely defend you.
I'll laugh and cry with you.
I'll tell you the hard truth with love with kindness.
I'll listen to your rants without judgement, even when you tell me the same stories over and over again.
I chose my friends carefully.
And if I chose you, I will love you till the end.
And if along the way we fall apart, have faith I will keep every secret to myself and only talk about the good side of you..
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥