No Fairytale


1999
I am in love with the same sex I'm a girl she's a girl why is that such a problem? Some say its just lust, but I swear its not marriage is just for heterosexual couples is all I hear I thought it was for people who are in love but society still labels me as a freak for being me I'm dreaming of a world full of diversity being gay, bisexual, lesbian, or straight is your choice why is that a prince has to save her? how come a princess can't look out for another? the way I love is like musicians love their music inside me is nothing nobody knows but her on the outside I ware rainbows and care Bears but it still doesn't justify my individuality I wake up in the mornings to a vision of her in my mind are females, is that wrong? I love her with all my heart, understand now, if not too bad, coz being me is all I know. Can you honestly tell me that's not love? then what do u call it? A game? you say what you want and I'll tell u the same being gay is not a fairytale..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care