Learn it The Human Way


"Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. We have to understand that knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying." -Grey's Anatomy

Life could not just be the teacher we had back in school could it. It has to give us the lesson first and be the teacher afterwards. How not right.
Well obviously nothing is right if I keep measuring it up the scale of norms. Lol


"Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves"
I have seen for myself, how I could do in relationships. I have been a friend, a lover, loving parents, brothers, sisters, and I cannot thank my God enough to give me a flavor of each of life's phases. Though a lot more has to come, but what has, sure has been significant.

"We have to make our own mistakes"
We have to burn our own hands to learn t he intensity of fire and what is hot. Cannot just sit at a distance and imagine things. I have made my share of mistakes and taken lessons from it like an obedient student. Not really passed with grade 'A' but have come a long way through. If I would not have loved and lost, I would not have been able to agree with 'it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all', and yet there is so much in me to love all the way through.

"We have to learn our own lessons"
Our own skin is where it is comfortable. I have lived those days where I had no teacher, no help and in those days I have learnt that without a teacher I can make it through, because my roots are strong. I am a happy person at heart, just polluted with the sad happening and influences of this world.

"We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore."
Today will always show something which might or might not happen tomorrow. I will keep on hoping and I will keep on believing :D I have faith and that faith is in the Creator who has abundantly influenced the way I do things. Today please show me the possibilities but do give in me the efficiency to work my way up, even if I don’t get it in the end. Though it will be great if I do.

"We have to understand that knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying."
If I said I love you to him before he confessed, well I don’t feel ashamed even the slightest bit. I feel happy that I influence him in some way. He thought he didn’t love me and my 'I love you' changed it all. I could have spent my life wondering how it all could have been and been so miserable. But today I am at peace because what I have thought of, I have said. Nothing is better than saying what you believe in, because later down the line of life, we think back and then the if and but debate takes over. Which is the stupidest of all debates. I never want to be in a position where I have to feel so bad that I puke.

p.s. I never watched Greg's Anatomy, but whenever somebody tells me 'watch it for the blah blah', I do it (and now I'm addicted), because like I said, I don’t wanna sit and wonder and waste my time :D

Don’t waste time. Today is a possibility for making you a much better person than you are tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Life...

Risk

Does It Hurt?