A Love Letter for You.
The beauty and love in the idea caught me by surprise.
Because the world really does need more love letters.
So I started writing love letters every week.
Just little notes of kindness that I leave random places for strangers.
Because sometimes we all need a bit of encouragement.
So here's my love letter to you...
No matter what's going on in your life- you can and you will get through it.
You're beautiful and you're talented and your dreams will come true.
Work hard and play nice.
Don't forget to notice all of the beautiful things in the world.
It's good to have goals for the future, but this time right now? This is part of your life, too.
So enjoy it.
Don't wait to achieve this or excel in that to start living.
Start now.
And never, ever forget you are loved.
All my love,
-Me.
If you're feeling brave, start writing love letters, too.
Because with a little more love, the world just might change.
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥