'Essentials' to start my MONDAY
Of all the days in the week, Monday is the most dreaded day of my entire life so far. Thank you God I am not a Monday child, I’d be mourning every single day of my life then :) yea you are wondering I am still doing the same :P but that is how you think and I don’t care how you think. You are silly and you are stupid and what ever you do in your frame of sanity is surely far from mine.
I am much too over your league or do they say way out of your league :)
I haven’t been blogging like I did once. And I miss it so much. Next month I am planning to get acrylic nails done so no way can I afford a laptop again. Just wishing that dad says he’ll gift it :( but that is just a wish for now. Mom and brothers showered me with the most awaited items on my wish list and I shall be forever grateful. I still owe them their stuff. I wonder when boss will give me a gooooooooooooooooood raise. I hardly am able to save anything and that just makes me sad!! *sniff sniff!

Back to the sniffing Monday thing. I don’t know what to call this syndrome, because it is popular with so many of us. If we go on googling, we shall come across some very neat Monday Mourning posts. I am always inspired by the views people have and Garfield too hates Mondays like me :D see how he looks below. And trust me, if it weren’t for the job I am doing, I’d be a reflection of him :P
Todays list, at least 10 of the essential items or doings for my Monday to make it livable. I hate to drag on any day and my mantra is for making it merry and not merciless.
So here goes the list.

1. I like to wake up 10 minutes before the usual alarm time for my week days. I know it is going to be slow and I slept late because I was on weekend a day before and was all relaxed. Even if I put my alarm on snooze I will not be too late to work.

2. Keeping my clothes for work ironed. Usually I do the early morning pressing. But Mondays are like be ready! Be prepared. So my clothes, accessories, laundry for the other day, everything is done the night before. No pending tasks for the morning!

3. Dress the best. No matter what happens, how low I feel in the morning, to dress well is the ultimate thing to do. I pick the most vibrant color and I fill myself with an air to look sexy and nice at the same time (no revealing clothes). When I dress well, I feel really well! Like today I chose to put on the best dress, a new dress actually.

4. Having a good breakfast also puts things in place for me. I have cereal regularly. K special cereal with red berries is my pick. But on Mondays I take pink guava juice with my cereal. It revives me and also kills those left over weekend germs. I call it germs cuz they pester during Mondays.
5. Having 5 glasses of water in the morning. Cleans the internal system thoroughly. After a glass of warm water I have 4 more glasses to fuel in my system for the energy required. Some say it unnecessarily bloats them but I disagree. Water is the bet refresher. Have it in the morning and see the magic it does to your energy.
6. Showering for 15 minutes in warm water. Yes they say cold water wakes you up instantly, but warm water on Monday tricks my body into believing that there is still a little bit of relaxing left to do. Slowly but gradually it alerts the mind and soul both and the rest my shower gel does, which I use every day but on Mondays, it is special, just because I feel so.

7. Twittering Good Morning to friends worldwide also adds to goodness of Mondays. Try it. Sometimes I forget, like today and as I write this I am thinking I should just wish all a good day because then the vibes of goodness also lift the essence. I am inspired to inspire :)

8. Reciting the Holy Book in the morning on Monday specifically does wonders too. Surah Yaseen and Surah Rehman both are miracles of the Holy Book and if one is the heart the other is the soul and together they instill enzymes which accelerate the living process.

9. Reading blogs of people who have the ability to touch a life in more than one way. You know the abc but you like to be reminded of it. In the pace at which we live, we forget to give things which are important a thought and I too forget to pay heed to the most important gems of life. So they remind me and when I read them I am rejuvenated.
10. I don’t tell anyone but on my way to work I stop to buy me some flowers :) just my way of getting excited and making me feel special. No special secret admirers to do that for me. And I don’t even expect that at this age.

So there you have my recipe for being elated. It sure works wonders for me or else I would not be sharing it out loud. Not always is a man in bed an essential for comfort and excitement; it is all in the head and the ways of life we lead. Make YOU an essential for yourself like I did, because that is the only permanent goodness.
Happy Monday to all!
Have a Great Week!
p.s. Just sharing one of my fantasies with you ...
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥