So beautifully happy ♥
Salut my love freaks! How are you doing? How life is treating you?I know I have been absent for so long that my lack of presence shouldn't be accepted anymore. The explanation that my life has become hectic shouldn't interest you but if you'd like to know I can fairly say I have 2 jobs, I'm preparing for a my wedding, plus I decided to shape my body so since today I am on a diet and I got my gym carnet and what's more once per week I work out with my personal trainer. Last Saturday I had my first lesson and believe me or not I can barely walk! Ayy...
Between rush and rush I have found a time for myself and I like it. I take care of myself better than ever. I really enjoy it and it makes me feel very happy. Well I feel beautiful from the inside and outside, you can only imagine how good it is to feel this extremely good. Do you treat yourself well Darlings?

"When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you" Stacy Carter
p.s. I know I haven't been writing as I used to be but I think I needed this time for myself to be able to be fresh and interesting for you. Hope you all understand that.


Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥