“Cinderella walked on broken glass, Sleeping beauty let her whole life pass by, Belle fell in love with a beast, Pocahontas risked her life for a feast, Jasmine could have had anyone but she chose a poor man, and Ariel, she walked on land.” So many people dislike fairytales because it makes us believe in love, believe that a prince will swoop down and save us when something goes wrong. But I’ve come to realize that in every fairytale-like movie, every girl took a risk. Took a risk for love, took a risk in the name of love. So, how do we know if our own fairytale won’t really happen if we don’t try, if we stop believing in love? I know it’s hard for some of you to put down their guard and to learn to trust someone else sometimes. I know because I’ve been through it. People like us, we distance ourselves from people we genuinely like just because we are afraid to get hurt. But does building up these walls ultimately saves us from hurting? It doesn...
In your life you meet people. Some are just an episode and you never will think about them again. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And some you wonder what might have happened to them. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do. In your life you don't get the people you want. You get the people you need. To love you. To hate you. To teach you. To hurt you. To make you smile. To make you cry. To make you exactly the person you are. But what do you do when suddenly people you know become people you KNEW. And people who used to be a major part of your life are not present there anymore. When you try to make a difference but it all is in vain. When I love you’s become goodbye’s. When you can't even talk to them anymore because they never will talk the way they USED TO. What do you do when you can’t accept what things ARE because you still remember how they USED.TO.BE. In your life you don’t feel h...
I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance. Caring - feel and exhibit concern and empathy for others - from one of online dictionaries How many truly caring people you have met in your life? The ones that unconditionally care for people around them. The ones who dont think about making the world better but still are doing this. The ones who are there for you to give support even though you have not stated you need it. People who ask "How are you?" and actually want to know this. People who will stay in touch no matter what because they need to be sure you will be fine. Someone who would call you on your bad day few hours after you left them in the office/school/cafe just to make sure you are feeling better. Someone who will be there for you when you want them to be... and even when you dont want to. Living for others, giving them comfort, support, love, understanding? Whenever I have been told t...
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥