The Life I Understand
This whole “life” thing just flies left right center and doesn’t make sense to me. Sometimes I can go on listening to some song and it doesn’t even have words that could hit 'tick on or off' button of my system and the next minute I know, it makes me want to cry, not out of sadness, but just because I feel incredibly down and gloomy and totally dramatic. I have this incredible connection with songs and lyrics. Some people might think it is crazy but more than the language, the voice and the music touched some chord of my soul and I overflow with an ambition. This may be a distraction, and very uncalled for but it is mandatory, it speaks of something I am yet to decipher.
Sometimes I say life is love. Maybe it is my mad self tutoring which has cornered me this way. All I want from life is to give me all of the aspects that are love. I just want to love, love someone, love some things, have a passion, an ambition, a want to relate to something so closely as I relate to music. It may never speak to me but I still be friends with it. No not a cat or a dog or an ugly looking rat, that is not the way I see life. Nothing is ugly where I come from and the way I see. I just want love, and memories of love. And I want to call it life; a beautiful life I can understand. I want to document my life with songs and love and some powerful voice and expression. One day maybe I will understand what this whole life business is about. The sooner I learn the better for the life or something like it that lies ahead of me.

I want to learn about what life is, what my life has which is so powered with things around me. I can associate to a lot of everything and sometimes, even if there is a connection, I can feel none.
Sometimes I say life is love. Maybe it is my mad self tutoring which has cornered me this way. All I want from life is to give me all of the aspects that are love. I just want to love, love someone, love some things, have a passion, an ambition, a want to relate to something so closely as I relate to music. It may never speak to me but I still be friends with it. No not a cat or a dog or an ugly looking rat, that is not the way I see life. Nothing is ugly where I come from and the way I see. I just want love, and memories of love. And I want to call it life; a beautiful life I can understand. I want to document my life with songs and love and some powerful voice and expression. One day maybe I will understand what this whole life business is about. The sooner I learn the better for the life or something like it that lies ahead of me.

Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥