If I Were
If I were a month, I’d be Desirable December.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Witty Wednesday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be Scintillating 6 a.m.
If I were a planet, I’d be Vengeful Venus.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Dazzling Butterfly.
If I were a direction, I’d be Naughty North-west.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Quiescent Queen Size Bed.
If I were a liquid, I’d be the Caramel Latte.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be the Stunning Sapphire.
If I were a tree, I’d be a Waiflike Willow.
If I were an emotion, I’d be Passionate Pleasure.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Stimulating Strawberry.
If I were a sound, I’d be a Bashful Baby’s Giggle.
If I were an element, I’d be Sexy Silver.
If I were a liquid, I’d be the Caramel Latte.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be the Stunning Sapphire.
If I were a tree, I’d be a Waiflike Willow.
If I were a tool, I’d be a Magical Mirror.
If I were a flower, I’d be a Pompous Pink Tulip.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Whimsical Wind.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Vibrating Violin.
If I were a word, I’d be Luscious Love.
If I were a color, I’d be Rapturous Red.If I were an emotion, I’d be Passionate Pleasure.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Stimulating Strawberry.
If I were a sound, I’d be a Bashful Baby’s Giggle.
If I were an element, I’d be Sexy Silver.
If I were a car, I’d be Mesmerizing Maserati.
If I were a food, I’d be Appetizing Alfredo.
If I were a place, I’d be Picturesque Paris.
If I were a material, I’d be Silky Red Satin.
If I were a taste, I’d be Scrumptiously Saucy.
If I were a body part, I’d be Exuberant Eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a Bantering Blush.
If I were a song, I’d be Invigorating "Iris". (Goo Goo Dolls)
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be Manolo Blahnik’s Stylish Stilettos.
If I were an object, I’d be a Promising Pen.
If I were a scent, I’d be so much like Britney’s Floral Fruity Fantasy.If I were a number, I’d be the Notorious Nine.
If I were a cartoon character, I’d be the Grouchy Garfield.
If I were a movie, I’d be the Aching ‘A Walk to Remember’.
If I were a bird, I’d be Sleeping in the clouds.
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥