I want to go here!

How beautiful is that? Imagine yourself sitting by the beach that looks as blue as that, with the sea breeze going through your hair, you smell the ocean, you can touch the white sand and feel it fall from between your fingers and then you sip your Pina Colada. Ahhh.. Heaven on earth.

The thing is, I was actually browsing the website looking for best places to scuba dive. The other day my cousin dropped by my house and was enthusiastically talking about scuba diving and the cost to get a scuba license. She was telling me all about Tioman Island, Sipadan Island and other islands that is a haven for scuba divers. Honestly, I never felt interested in scuba diving before but maybe her excitement on scuba diving is rubbing off on me too. So there I was browsing the info’s and images from one page to another when I came across this photo!


Oh my.. Beauty of the world.. I’ve always loved beaches. There’s just something about watching sunsets at the beach that makes me feel calm and at peace. Add that with clear blue water, I am sold! So, I checked out where this beach is and found out that it’s actually the Seychelles Island. Isn’t these photos of the island beautiful?


Seychelles, or Republic of Seychelles is an island country spanning an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, about 1,500km east of mainland Africa. Seychelles has the smallest population of any African state, with an estimated population of 86,525.
If ever I have enough money to go here, one thing’s for sure is I must bring my camera with me at all times. If I get to snap shots as pretty as the photos above, I might do some booklet printing and show them off to everybody that comes to my house. Everyone will be envious of me vacationing at “heaven on earth”.

So yeah, scuba diving and vacationing. Vacationing at Seychelles and go date with a sea turtle in the clear blue sea. I’ll just wait to win that lottery now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care