Love Ramblings

We forget what really matters.
On a way to a better life
We don’t manage to see when it happens
That we take people for granted,
And have lies with pain planted,
That we fail to show we care,
And see only illusion where
True feelings exist.

And I am deeply sorry
When for a moment I thought
You don’t care.
Because now I know you do.



Love is a feeling, not a decision. You can't choose who you love, you can’t give any reasons for that, you can’t understand why they love you. If you could it would be simpler... but a lot less magical.

***********************

When you love someone, they never get lost; wherever they go, they are still somewhere in your heart and as long as they know that, they will always know that when they find you, they find themselves once again. Let’s believe they know. And that no matter how hard it might be you will manage it because in life what isn't hard isn’t worth having at all.

***********************

Sometimes life gives us experiences we would love to avoid. Sometimes we get less than we expect. Sometimes we don’t understand why it is so unfair. Knowing you can not be with the person you love might kill you. You will be dying slowly if you let it get into you. When you feel circumstances are stronger, when you realize life is challenging you and asks for sacrifices which you might not be able to make. And when you are ready to sacrifice your whole life for the sake of being with the one you love and it still doesn’t seem enough . . then the world crashes down. Are you ready for this? Would you even knowing this all still go for the short moments of happiness?


Happiness of being together.
Happiness of finding solace and peace with the one you love.
Happiness of comfort and knowledge that someone out there loves you.
Happiness of belonging to someone’s world.

***********************

For you are always in my heart
Giving me love, comfort and peace.
For you are the one whom I want to be happy
Here, now and forever.
For I miss you when you are away
And I need you for no reasons at times.
For you are my life and I don’t want another one
As I am happy with you and it is the way it should be.
For you are me and I am you
And only together we are the Whole.
But most of all I don’t have the reasons to love you,
I just do.


***********************

Someone said once: “Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish”.
Because if you don’t, your today might become yesterday and there will be no tomorrow.

***********************

There are some days when everything falls apart.
When things go wrong.
When nothing goes your way.
When you want to cry but can’t.
When you feel lost and alone.

There are days when you miss someone you love more than you usually are used to, no matter if they are just a few or few thousand miles away.

And on these days you want them to miss you too…

***********************


It is too far from simple. Love is very complex: a mixture of everything. It is sadness, joy, passion, hatred, excitement. Every feeling you ever had or you can imagine. You know it is love when just a simple smile of that special one can brighten up your day, you are too afraid to lose them because it took you a long while to find them, you can't stand it when they are not with you. It is when you know what they would say even before they do this, when you answer their questions even before they ask them, and when love comes you just know it is there… it takes your breath away and never gives it back. That is love. Nothing less. - from my yet to be written story "I love you... not"

***********************

You can say I am die-hard romantic, but I am not.
You can say I am sugar coated, but again I am not.
You say I see life all pink and happy, but half of the time I am sad or upset.

I am not different from anyone else, I just still have HOPE, a small HOPE that fairytales do exist, that life is full of Magic and that Miracles do happen.

Because… There is nothing wrong with fairytales... Everybody lives happily ever after...
Unless we believe…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care