Dear heart ♥


Dear heart at some point in my life I thought that I will never find what love is. When I have gotten mature enough I felt like all men are the strangest and the most difficult species to understand on earth! Well I didn't know at that time that first I should become understandable to myself. It was and still is the longest, the most honest and the deepest road you can ever take, on the other hand it's one of the most amazing, the most beautiful and the purest journey you could ever imagine! After some time I did fall in love. Then I fell in love again. I loved deeply. They all passed by. Then I met someone and he has shown me the new meaning of l o v e.


Wouldn't be great to close my eyes and feel his breathe on my neck and hands around my waist! Wouldn't be great to see his passionate sight, to see him wanting and desiring me. Wouldn't be great to smile without a reason! Wouldn't be great to immerse myself in those dreams of future with him.


Firstly I have chosen to be madly in love with myself and my life. Secondly I know that after this hard time everything will come to its place /it already has started/.

I want to embrace the time I have for myself. Spoil myself whenever I want, be good to myself, buy me flowers, take me to restaurants. I just want to take care of myself like someone else would do.


Who he will be?? Who he will be?? This is the question!

What you think, what type of man would be a great partner for me??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care