Cause you're the one ..

Its bewildering how I crave for your touch all these days when you're away, long to hold you close for hours and say nothing. Your presence in my surrounding makes everything perfect. The warmth I feel in your arms, it couldn't have been better anywhere else in the world. You, my man, are the essence of my being. It is because you are with me that I am a stronger and better person. I hold you in esteem, and I always will. I love the way we can be on different wave-lengths, and still be so communicated.

Its amazing how I get awed by everything you do for me, I know I can count on you, always. I love it when you get all possessive about me, not wanting me to meet any of your colleagues, its overwhelming to know that you want to keep each and every inch of mine just for yourself. I love your innocence when you tell me, 'Baby, if only I could hide you somewhere and keep you away from this world ..' You have given me the confidence I lacked all my life, and I know if there would be no one I could trust, I'll have you by my side, whom I could confide in with all my life. You've given meanings to my formerly meaningless existence, you've showed a direction to my purposeless livelihood. My worries disappear when you're around, no pain, no agony. No thoughts of ambivalence or doubt. I feel your love when you hold me close to yourself, with the way you call out my name. I don't care what they are talking about, I don’t care what they feel or think. All I have learnt to ever care for is my selfish own self. And well now, all I care for is you. I love you for everything that you are, and well I'll love you for what you will become.


I love you baby. Don't know if I could ever be without you cause you complete me. And in time, I know we'll both see that we're all we need. Cause you're the apple to my pie, your the straw to my berry ; your the smoke to my high, your the one i wanna marry. You're the only one for me and I'm the one for you :)
.. You take take the both us and we're the perfect two.

I have begun to think of you as an extension of my own self. As someone that compliments me to utter bliss. Two beautiful pieces. Now joined into one. Not just beautiful. But destined - Fated.
Autopsy-ed ; Provoked ; Touched under a lime light moon. Kissed, a peck, in a dark enchanted forest ; Tasted at a lake.

.. Cause baby, your love is divine.

Comments

  1. Scribbling GirlSeptember 08, 2010

    wow :)
    he is indeed a lucky man and u a lucky girl :)
    The possessive streak made me reminisce a convo with my guy....
    God bless you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so much in love, aren't you? :)

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are lucky for sure.
    Stick to each other and you'll not need another shoulder to cry on, 'cause you will never be crying.
    Best of luck to you two.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I just need to see you smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw :) :) sooo sweet :) Love is a wonderful thing :) Glad you're soo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. romanticnesss :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg...its like u said every word that was on my mind for my guy..

    wow..someone is really mushy thesedays..:P ;)

    god bless u both..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy DiamondSeptember 08, 2010

    i love the possessiveness too, i love it when he's possessive.. and sometimes i provoke him heheh

    :)

    God bless

    Bon Jovi's song is playing on your blog, it's nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cutest and most delicious post of recent time :)

    loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Hugs* That was sweet! :')

    ReplyDelete
  11. princess mulanSeptember 08, 2010

    *You, my man, are the essence of my being.*
    *your love is divine.*

    Simply simply awwesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care