Simple Fact

Comments

  1. This is exactly what I need right now.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't in a library study hall so I could cry my heart out at this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dream For SureSeptember 06, 2010

    Share your dreams and find your dreams posted at our website. It must be fun to see what others dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disagree. Love us everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fräulein SarahSeptember 06, 2010

    That made my monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wont accept this, my boyfriend and i although have broken up are meant to be together

    ReplyDelete
  7. and together we stay because it is the way it's meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read this and cried...guess I'm not over it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's so hard to let go. just too hard. i tried. i tried and i tried.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont think they ever belong to us in the first place.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. james if you read this, this does not apply to us, re comment 'i wont accept this, my boyfriend and i although have broken up are meant to be together'. I know we are supposed to be together. I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. guess i have to let go now.

    and so do you, LadyB

    ReplyDelete
  13. This places everything in perspective.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this is hard to accept, but yeah that might be right...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lost my first love a year ago and I thought I could never love anybody else, but as time shows we humans really do have the love capacity to love another human being, therefore there is no such saying where you can only love one person forever and always. I don't hold on to the words "forever and always" because no one knows what tomorrow will bring. Love lost, temptations, anything which loses the love of your life is truly for a reason. We meet the people in this world for a reason. There's so much love in everybody that we are are capable of loving again and again and again.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. humble devilSeptember 06, 2010

    If you love someone, let him go. if he comes beck to you, he'll be yours forever. If he doesn't come back, then he wasn't meant to be for you right from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so true! And I think it's something everyone should learn.. even if it is hard to accept.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care