When I Thought About You

For the whole day
I thought about you.

Even thought I didn’t want,
I still thought about you.

When I closed my eyes,
I thought about you.

When I opened my eyes,
I again thought about you.

When I thought
how beautiful life is,
I thought about you.

When I dreamt
world is such a good place,
I thought about you.

When I listened
to the beautiful song,
I thought about you.

During the hectic work day
I still thought about you.

Even being out with friends
I thought about you

And when I said goodnight
to the stars above,
I thought about you.

And even at night
Beneath the silver starlight,
In the world
Of sweet dreams
I thought about you…

What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around…

...

So much to Love Ramblings this time. Maybe not as positive as usually but me feeling somehow like that, some melancholy should be also present :)

PS: I might not be able to reply to all comments on this post and the previous one as well as visiting your blogs and commenting on them due to increasing work load but I promise i would do it as soon as i can!! Thank you all, love you all!! Have a great week ahead! :)

PPS: don't relate the written post to me, don't imagine things and don't think too much :P Whatever would come to your mind, the reality is still different.. :)

Comments

  1. wooooooooooooow B...one more post dedicated to me :P Lolz thanks soooooooooo much :P

    But what was PPS :( so my assumptions about u dedicating the post for me isnt correct :( lolz never mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LadyB!
    first time here!
    nice blog u've got here and loved the poem above! :)

    -Jeevy

    ReplyDelete
  3. humbl devilAugust 24, 2011

    Hey lovely poem B :)

    few more which came to my mind..

    When I woke,
    I thought about you.

    When I saw flowers in my garden,
    I thought about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *~*{Sameera}*~*August 24, 2011

    Happens dear...life cannot always be nice and cheerful b. Cheer up sweetu,tomorrow will be a better and new day.

    Love you so much.Hugssssssssssss to the power of millions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ŋεεяѕAugust 24, 2011

    lol @ PPS. okay so we aint thinking anything baby! :p

    nice thots..and ya very true...how special a person is to us, is judged by how quickly the world seems isolated without him/her.

    P.S: Did i say this already? I LOVE .. LOVE RAMBLINGS!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. B...More from me !!!!

    When someone calls me by that name
    I thought about you

    When i have nothing else to do
    I thought about you

    I am thankful to God, I met you
    And since then I have been thinkin about you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ЅΗΑЅΗІAugust 24, 2011

    Thought about you,
    every line i read
    Thought about you,
    every word i read,
    Thought about you
    Every thought that crept in my mind,
    Thought about you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poem LadyB.. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good One!

    I thought of you
    Even when I thought of not thinking of you ;)



    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Known StrangerAugust 24, 2011

    What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around……

    i like these lines. well said

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...that was a nice poem....n lol abt the PS,PPS...i can understand the work thing.it does take a toll at times..newaz tc.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shalini GowrisankarAugust 24, 2011

    Lovely poem dear. Hope your work load gets better :)

    You have been tagged by me to write 5 of your favourite links. take it up when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. V for VanditaAugust 24, 2011

    lovely poem sweets...
    lol at the PPS ..
    u take ur time at work, we're right here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drama Div@August 24, 2011

    i think of you 24/7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Life...

Risk

Does It Hurt?