Relationships...


I had a very honest conversation with one of my friends, actually with my male friend. A conversation about past relationships, future ones that will come someday and about the life now, how it is, how we take it and what we really want. I won't give you any conclusion or any smart direction how to find your happiness, cos I have no idea where to go to find it.

It just made me to think about things I want from life, things that I look for in my future relationship. Well for sure I know what I don't want, but do I really know what I want. Maybe... I need a "spacious" relationship, with big dozen of independency, trust and loyalty, of course I didn't forget about love, passion and friendship. Maybe it's mission impossible? I don't know, but it's nice to have at least small idea of what you're still looking for.

Seriously do we really have one, damn soul mate in this world? And the faith and destiny push us to this place, that one day we'll meet our one of the kind love? Or maybe we have couple of soul mates in this world, or maybe this whole soul mate thing is just a piece of bullshit? Maybe we should think more about security and life-now and life-after? Or maybe we should take life as it is and stop worrying about the future, enjoy every second, every minute and every day as it's the last one in our life.
If someone crosses our road and decide to run with us through life, it would be even better.


I have my plans, my needs, my desires that I would love them to come true one day. And yes one of the kind love is one of them. Maybe it's silly or cliché but it is. I always need a plan, an aim, a purpose, I just need to pursue my goals, my vision of life and I can't think differently. It's just who I am. But now I'm happy where I am and I take what life brings and I can't feel bad about it.

Meanwhile I'm just entering my dream land. So night, night to all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care