What More?
What more wrongs could there be?
What more reasons for the anguish and agony?
What more hurts can I bruise you with?
What more lies can I utter in silence to you? …I was loving the ride you took me on
Until you marched right in to bring me down
…I still stay up praying for us to meet again …
It won’t stop until eternity calls us to a bonded terrain
What more reasons for the anguish and agony?
What more hurts can I bruise you with?
What more lies can I utter in silence to you? …I was loving the ride you took me on
Until you marched right in to bring me down
…I still stay up praying for us to meet again …
It won’t stop until eternity calls us to a bonded terrain
What more good my prayers do for you?
What more do the night in the gloom have to show?
What more can you whisper to erode my silent thoughts?
What more can you love of me and my remains? … I shout out loud amidst the noises all around
While the dream of your nearness embraces me on
…I call unto God a prayer asking of only you
Other times I am dreaming for a dawn brand new
What more wrongs can I do?
What more expressions can I show?
What more beginnings can I believe in?
When not even my words cast a spell upon you?
All I want is for you and me to be together again.. I miss my friend, my morning smile, my dream so sweet at night, I Miss everything in between about you..
What more do the night in the gloom have to show?
What more can you whisper to erode my silent thoughts?
What more can you love of me and my remains? … I shout out loud amidst the noises all around
While the dream of your nearness embraces me on
…I call unto God a prayer asking of only you
Other times I am dreaming for a dawn brand new
What more wrongs can I do?
What more expressions can I show?
What more beginnings can I believe in?
When not even my words cast a spell upon you?
All I want is for you and me to be together again.. I miss my friend, my morning smile, my dream so sweet at night, I Miss everything in between about you..
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥