Just out getting a grip…
If life is a balancing act then I am always falling in the net. Thank god for that safety net – but what if that safety net wasn’t there? Would I finally get my ass in gear and get it together? Would I suddenly become Super Woman: juggling career, love and life – all the while maintaining physical activity, nutritional eating and continuing to blog about all of life as I know it?
Blogging has been something falling off the balancing beam lately – not because I love it any less, but because I can’t seem to find the time to blog – and then if I do have time I just don’t know what to say, my inspiration has gone and I think it’s because I know I should be doing something else – like working. And if I’m not working I just don’t feel like blogging – I feel like hanging out with my boyfriend, cuddling with my partner, or just doing something productive with my time.
Sounds horrible, doesn’t it?
I subscribe to so many blogs that post nearly everyday, and I find myself skimming through it all and pressing ‘mark all as read’ and wait a few days before the list becomes unbearable again and just repeat the cycle.
Maybe because it’s been cloudy days. Maybe because I’d rather be outdoors than indoors. Maybe because ….
I don’t know what it is, and I don’t know if I will actually take a real break from blogging, because every time I do that I end up getting a boatload of inspiration…
Anyway, I feel like life is just getting a bit hectic and I need to get a grasp on things, regain that sense of control and happiness…
xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥