Distorted Scents
He did hold my hand and we did manage a few walks. I shed a few pounds and of course the breeze invited the springs and blooms that left me feeling fragrant and fresh.
But…
It just started to run. Obnoxiously. Madly and out of control. I thought he held my hand to stroll with me and on the same track our pace suddenly differed. He ran past me and I couldn’t catch up.
June was a funny girl. She made friends with me but she had a hot temper. Every time I caught up, she just glared at me and forced me to cut short my steps so that she could win and she did. Or maybe I let her win. A smart girl is always an envy but a hot tempered girl is someone I would rather kick in the butt than be envious of. So I let her go past me because she wasn’t worth all the trouble of cat fight. I think she died when she reached the 30th day of her life. Good riddens I don’t even wanna know how she died and what really happened to her. Some things are best forgotten.
Along came July and I finally sensed a hand trying to come hold me. A hand that is warm or rather too hot but inviting. It makes me sweat most of the time, the warmth, I am not used to it much; it has been such a long time that I felt it last. I don’t even remember that sensation from the time something like this occurred. I feel it will keep its promises but I am too scared now, scared to give it a chance; after two experiences of madness and agony I don’t know if I am ready to have this, to play along this…
Is it too late to pick up the pieces and build?
Am I really worth that warmth and invitation?
Can two wrongs lead to one right?
Oh yes I am!
I so am!
The months just flew past.
I could only manage a planner until April and believe it or not My Planner is still stuck on April and time has managed trickling through the capsule into August.

Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥