The ABC's of MEME
A- Advocate for: Love

B- Best Feature: Eyes

C- Could do without: Makeup

D- Dreams and desires: TO built a life with my Dragon

E- Essential items: Love Love and Love

F- Favorite past time: Love Making

G- Good at: Making Love

H- Have never tried: A loveless line
I- If I had a million dollars: I'd buy me love if I could

J- Junkie for: Strawberry and Cream
K- Kindred spirit: Juliet

L- Little known fact: I am really fragile

M- Memorable moment: When I was married

N- Never again will I: go against my gut

O- Occasional indulgence: Chocolate

P- Profession: Professional Ass-Pincher

Q- Quote: As you love, so shall you be loved

R- Reason to smile: the Dragon Lady

S- Sorry about: my first wife, she lost the gem of her life

T- Things you are worrying about right now: when the hell am I going to get me a wifey

U- Uninterested in: anything which has ego and is loser

V- Very scared of: a life without a spouse

W- Worst habits: dependent and attached [easily]

Y- Yummiest dessert: Chocolate Frosted Cake

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Old Europe

Z- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

B- Best Feature: Eyes

C- Could do without: Makeup

D- Dreams and desires: TO built a life with my Dragon

E- Essential items: Love Love and Love

F- Favorite past time: Love Making

G- Good at: Making Love

H- Have never tried: A loveless line
I- If I had a million dollars: I'd buy me love if I could

J- Junkie for: Strawberry and Cream
K- Kindred spirit: Juliet

L- Little known fact: I am really fragile

M- Memorable moment: When I was married

N- Never again will I: go against my gut

O- Occasional indulgence: Chocolate
P- Profession: Professional Ass-Pincher

Q- Quote: As you love, so shall you be loved

R- Reason to smile: the Dragon Lady

S- Sorry about: my first wife, she lost the gem of her life

T- Things you are worrying about right now: when the hell am I going to get me a wifey

U- Uninterested in: anything which has ego and is loser

V- Very scared of: a life without a spouse

W- Worst habits: dependent and attached [easily]

Y- Yummiest dessert: Chocolate Frosted Cake

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Old Europe

Z- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius