Tickled by Curiosity
I was thinking today about how much power we have in influencing the perception we give off to people and their unthinking and unfeeling essences. I think it is pretty easy to sway most people, and you will find plenty who will make a lose statement and that will spread like wild fire and sometimes even best friends fall for that sort of drama. In no doubt, if we’re still breathing, we’re even changing, but there are parts of us that stay constant. I’m always going to be too honest, awkwardly insecure, and appeasing [p.s. don’t try to test me or else I can be confrontational]
Curious how I think?
No one knows me, but they never give up the challenge of doing so. It really excites me, I am a mystery, a puzzle piece with a million puzzles within and yet I try everyday to speak out a code, which might just help trigger some correct responses to the research of Devilicious Devil. I think with my life open. I use my senses, all of them to look, to taste, to hear, to smell, to touch and to psychoanalyze beyond the horizons and my standing ground. I think a lot. More than an average human, but I don’t waste time asking unnecessary questions like, “What is a horizon?” because as much as questioning is intriguing and the sign of a good mind, it annoys me. I have never asked, I have always put myself into it to know for myself and hence to think. I think with my sight. I watch the stars and try to decipher what is hidden beyond it, I can imagine it when I want to and such is how my thinking is triggered. I think with my taste. Life has rewarded me more than just a single flavor and I have savored each with time and my presence, never pushing it out of my reach. Indeed there are so many flavors, and every savor has glorified my essence, my being. I think with my hearing. I listen to the tunes that play around me. For some it is noise, like the tic tacing on my keyboard but that too is in rhythm with my heart beats and not many will know it unless being told. No one tells me, I tell myself, I teach myself and whatever the vibrations, my moods and my emotions are set in tune with it all. Even while I listen to the most depressing songs, my mind is overwhelmed with tears. How many can cry in their thoughts? For it takes a lot to feel your thoughts wet and the joys of it are incredible. I think with my smell. It makes me feel alive to inhale the scents and fragrances. I think in conflict with time, I don’t belong in this day and age. I am completely out of tune when I let my nasal cavity fill in with the inhales of the most delicious of smells. I light my room and bathroom with scented candles, just because that is how I chose to relish life. I think with my instinct. I don’t have to be in a situation to know the outcome of it. I can stand a 100 years from it and know what my reaction is suppose to be. The only things I don't psychoanalyze are routines of my depression.
I think with my memories, which I can see well behind me in my rear view mirror. It is necessary that I do keep a lookout and it is hard to maintain a speed so that it doesn’t overtake. But I’m moving forward and I won't let it happen. I always have two views and that gives me an edge over most people. My star sign says 'I balance' and hence I do. I cannot do with just a single view; I will have to have two or more for a better decision and a better life. I think with a free spirit. I think with a heart that drives and a mind that accelerates and my drive is smooth.
Curious how I love?
I love with my essence of honesty, shamelessness, and totally out there vocal beats. My eyes are the portal to my vigor and flame. I love with a tender touch. With a true intention and a faithful heart, when I am approached I'll be gentle, I'll be calm. I love with spontaneity. I don’t like to plan my course and decide on my steps. I love with the sudden urge which is like a child's play. I love with all my skin. I have nothing to hide; I am in all ways in your custody, in your heavenly possession. I love like an open book. My feelings and my thoughts make the pages of my life, just dive beneath the cover and you'll see everything you wanted to know is there, I have no secrets, no lies. I love with a fueled passion, a wile desire. I love with all my worth. I may not have much to offer, but I’ll give you everything that I have and all my time to meet you there where you feel complete and loved. I love with my heart, my mind, my soul, my being and my lucid ways. You’ll recognize this when the time is right. For when it is time to lay the table, your curiosity about my loving ways will slowly and gradually decipher.
Curious how I think?
No one knows me, but they never give up the challenge of doing so. It really excites me, I am a mystery, a puzzle piece with a million puzzles within and yet I try everyday to speak out a code, which might just help trigger some correct responses to the research of Devilicious Devil. I think with my life open. I use my senses, all of them to look, to taste, to hear, to smell, to touch and to psychoanalyze beyond the horizons and my standing ground. I think a lot. More than an average human, but I don’t waste time asking unnecessary questions like, “What is a horizon?” because as much as questioning is intriguing and the sign of a good mind, it annoys me. I have never asked, I have always put myself into it to know for myself and hence to think. I think with my sight. I watch the stars and try to decipher what is hidden beyond it, I can imagine it when I want to and such is how my thinking is triggered. I think with my taste. Life has rewarded me more than just a single flavor and I have savored each with time and my presence, never pushing it out of my reach. Indeed there are so many flavors, and every savor has glorified my essence, my being. I think with my hearing. I listen to the tunes that play around me. For some it is noise, like the tic tacing on my keyboard but that too is in rhythm with my heart beats and not many will know it unless being told. No one tells me, I tell myself, I teach myself and whatever the vibrations, my moods and my emotions are set in tune with it all. Even while I listen to the most depressing songs, my mind is overwhelmed with tears. How many can cry in their thoughts? For it takes a lot to feel your thoughts wet and the joys of it are incredible. I think with my smell. It makes me feel alive to inhale the scents and fragrances. I think in conflict with time, I don’t belong in this day and age. I am completely out of tune when I let my nasal cavity fill in with the inhales of the most delicious of smells. I light my room and bathroom with scented candles, just because that is how I chose to relish life. I think with my instinct. I don’t have to be in a situation to know the outcome of it. I can stand a 100 years from it and know what my reaction is suppose to be. The only things I don't psychoanalyze are routines of my depression.
I think with my memories, which I can see well behind me in my rear view mirror. It is necessary that I do keep a lookout and it is hard to maintain a speed so that it doesn’t overtake. But I’m moving forward and I won't let it happen. I always have two views and that gives me an edge over most people. My star sign says 'I balance' and hence I do. I cannot do with just a single view; I will have to have two or more for a better decision and a better life. I think with a free spirit. I think with a heart that drives and a mind that accelerates and my drive is smooth.
Curious how I love?
I love with my essence of honesty, shamelessness, and totally out there vocal beats. My eyes are the portal to my vigor and flame. I love with a tender touch. With a true intention and a faithful heart, when I am approached I'll be gentle, I'll be calm. I love with spontaneity. I don’t like to plan my course and decide on my steps. I love with the sudden urge which is like a child's play. I love with all my skin. I have nothing to hide; I am in all ways in your custody, in your heavenly possession. I love like an open book. My feelings and my thoughts make the pages of my life, just dive beneath the cover and you'll see everything you wanted to know is there, I have no secrets, no lies. I love with a fueled passion, a wile desire. I love with all my worth. I may not have much to offer, but I’ll give you everything that I have and all my time to meet you there where you feel complete and loved. I love with my heart, my mind, my soul, my being and my lucid ways. You’ll recognize this when the time is right. For when it is time to lay the table, your curiosity about my loving ways will slowly and gradually decipher.
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥