Toss of A Coin
When looking for answers and given two options, both equally exceptional how do you choose? Option one is comfortable, you know what your getting and it's safe. Yet option two is a complete risk, it may be everything you have ever wanted, but there is no guarantee. I am torn because:
So how do you choose? An Answer needs to be found, living in limbo, waiting for the answer to arrive is not an option. Would you suggest as the image does below:
Is it that simple... a coin toss? What if you make the wrong decision and you regret it for the rest of your life? If you play it safe, will the agony of the unknown haunt you for life? Or will the possible failure of taking a risk and failing torture you for the rest of your life?
So how do you choose? An Answer needs to be found, living in limbo, waiting for the answer to arrive is not an option. Would you suggest as the image does below:
Is it that simple... a coin toss? What if you make the wrong decision and you regret it for the rest of your life? If you play it safe, will the agony of the unknown haunt you for life? Or will the possible failure of taking a risk and failing torture you for the rest of your life?Either way once the decision is made there is no going back... please help!!
I would love to say that I will follow my heart, but everything I do... I put all my energy, heart and soul into!