The One

You are that one woman who knows the buttons on me. The one who fights with me constantly and drives me completely insane. The one who knows just what to say to piss me off beyond reason one minute and then have me laughing hysterically the next. The one who knows me inside and out and knows about my imperfections, and you don’t seem to care about it, you keep telling me you love me anyway. The one who I can hang out with, doing nothing and still have a good time. The one who cries with me, laughs with me. The one who tells me everything will be okay and knows it will be because she said so. And most importantly, you are the one who will always love me no matter what happens and yes I know that! and you know what dear Dragon? I’ll always love you too.

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care