Madly In Love!!


So I am here with all the mush put together, just because I am on an over dose of the goodness of love and togetherness. Yes kissing has become a passion and an obsession and even while she is miles away, when she calls I can’t stop mwahing her. She just excites me so madly. She keeps telling me how much I am wanted and how much she wants to complete life for me and all I do is groan and moan ;) without really being in the act.

Sigh! The wait is tireless and yet so hyperactive. Fills in every emotion for me. And though at this moment I am imagining us in a hot tub together, I am also in the mood to scribble a small poem to commemorate the kiss we shared and will keep sharing in times to come.

Love you sweetheart and no matter where you are, my kisses will find a way to you!

Lol!

Let Madness Set in and Free us all!

The blazing skies surrender,

The crashing waves halt,

Kiss me Deep Oh my Love!

Breathe on my lips our very last.

It tickles me often,

I can sense you kiss me in my dreams,

The moment the sun rises and touches my skin,

Feels like your touch caress my being!

It hypes me up! The sensation prevails!

I try waking up with your arms around me,

Pulling me back to where we belong,

A kiss always and always awaiting.


My sensitivities you know of,

My turnons are so very clear,

I live just by the thought of you and your kiss,

Your touch! I love it, I can’t think beyond it ;)

I love you so much,

I want you to kiss me even if I don’t want to,

It leaves me speechless, it turns me on,

I don’t want to go on without you

I love you, your touch, your scent and the way you ……

I hope I am doing justice to the honor you bestowed on me. I am always so full of it when you want me to do something. Yes my love for you knows no barriers. LadyB is always here for you and hopes that her dear ones will keep praying for her!

Always and forever!

Hugs!

Much Love!

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care