Disconnected

It happens randomly.

One moment you are there, in the midst of the traffic, the life and the melody, involved in everything, laughing, happy, working, connected and making merry.

Disconnected
Then suddenly. As if a Network connection drops and the sign blinks ‘Service Disconnected’.

You can’t quite figure out while you are in the middle of the happening but as soon as the line drops you try to rewind and see. I do it too, a lot of times, I try to figure out the reason for the season and why the impact is for a lifetime!

People are talking and smiling and coming into my life. I don’t pay attention to the reasons of their connection with me but as soon as they start to walk out and the goodbyes and tears are shed, I come face to face with a reality but I can’t seem to understand why it touches me the way it did and suddenly there is no pulse, there is no tone, it is just that sign again ‘Service Disconnected!’

I have tried to put together the voices of the parts of me. They tell me it will be okay. They tell me there will be Re-connected! I wait patiently, minute after minute waiting for that pulse, that tone, and no luck yet. They tell me to listen to my inner self, I don’t know who to listen to, there are four difference voices that roar in my head. My heart, mind, body and soul are operating distinctly.

Disjointed and disconnected, feeling cut off from the world around me, I continue to withdraw deeper still into isolation, there’s no escape I see.

Oh wait, there is a pulse, there is a beat, ah I have caught a tone, seems like there is a call which is being put through for me! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care