As Much as it Hurts..

Funny, with all that had just happened.. in less than 2 hours, I still can't find time to cry. Was this something I was prepared for?

I lost a friend today. (no she's didn't die, she still breathing as I write this) I never thought the day would ever come, losing her trust worst thing that could ever happen. Losing her as a friend, even worst. No one to be blame but me myself and I. ='(

Well, deal with it.

Life's goes on.

For that friend, if you are reading this I'm sorry you are hurting, and I'm sorry you are going through such a horrible time in life.

I wanna Thank You for all the kind thoughts, wisdom, memories and love shared. Thank You so much for everything. I wish you a good life ahead, for you deserve better so much better.

If we should cross path someday, I hope a simple smile won't hurt..

You have been such a wonderful part of my life.

-me

As much as it hurts not to see her and have a proper goodbye.. Until then this will have to do.

Goodbye you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care