Realities Realized
Today I shall take the liberty to narrate my realizations, which took their time and moments to create and build up to where they are now. Mostly on the line of romance and mush, so those who'll get bored (or think it is a hopeless romantic confession) may leave now!

1. It is very natural and possible that you will never forget your first love; which is why it makes so special. When it is the first you put in everything to make it perfect and lasting and hence go in very deep. You can't seem to see a life beyond it; its the best until its over then you hurt like you've never hurt before.

2. Eventually after you are toppled over from a love you thought would last a lifetime, you learn to love again , but you love differently this time. You will love more carefully more cautiously, just know that there is always so much more love waiting for you, but no matter how many loves come in, it will never be like your first (even if you have packed it and chained it).

3. People always advise you to follow your heart but what they don't tell you is that, just because you follow your heart , it doesn't mean there will be a happy ending. There will be a lot of following before the real rise, in no matter where you pursue your heart and make the wisest decision. Life is about the rise and fall. Today won't be like yesterday and tomorrow won't be like today. Change is the only constant.

4. You learn a lot along the way of love and togetherness. When you break a heart over something small and crush an existence with something big. You'll know the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul, and you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security, and you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises, and you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child. You learn and you go along the road of stable ness. You stand your ground because now you have learned to take your head out of the clouds.

5. We don't know the rules and roads of success, but as we walk we make our directions. The rocky road seems tough but the gut feeling says that it is the hard stuff and uncertainties that make tomorrows certain and successful. What seems is not true most of the time. The sun does not shine with the same intensity every day and it doesn't effect our moods the same way. If I sow a seed today, the more focused I am to make it bloom will pay me well. but the condition being my determination and will to go through the hassle.

6. I never thought of me as strong as I am today. I have been shattered innumerable times but I stand my ground still. I have sobbed to the extent that my eyes started to lose sight. But slowly I was made known that I can really endure. Because God doesn't give you the killing pains - it seems so, but they really aren't. I have realized my own strength and how much I am worthy.

7. People will be quick to judge. Sitting in glass houses judging those who live in haystacks is really unfortunate on your end. Who are you to judge the life I live ? I know I'm not perfect & I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. Yes realize that as you do, so shall you get. It won't take forever!

8. You have the right to say anything when it comes to something you feel. Without actually hurting the person you are conversing with. It takes a lot to be bold to say it out loud. I have realized that it is honesty to pour your heart out and to conceal it is a lie too!

9. Truth is still absolute. I have learned to realize that. Even when that truth is hard and cold and more painful than you've ever imagined and even when truth is more cruel than any lie. Any truth is better than a 1000 lies that make you feel good about yourself temporarily.

10. We all can screw up as much as we want, just to make life interesting and as long as there is a lesson learned with every screw up. We're going to keep changing our minds and sometimes even our hearts. If we know that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness. I have been very angry and told myself I'll never love again but then I put myself in perspective and realized what if my anger keeps what I deserve the best out of my reach because of the flames I have lit around me and caged me in.

11. For what it’s worth, I’m not over the pain of the past. It hurts every time there is a slight recall. Letting go isn’t a one time thing. It’s something that you have to do over and over again…. every day. And I have realized it is all human and there is no lying about it.

12. You live and you breathe and then you die. In between, if you’re lucky, you fall in love. Some loves stay forever; others are lost in only a day. But every day as long as you and I breathe, we shall create some thing for ourselves, to last us or not that is fate but we need to push our limits to know if it is meant to be or not. Leaving it entirely on fate is utter nonsense. Fate decides a lot on your will. Let your will be known.

13. I have noticed how people madly in love fall out of love as they grow older and one day give up on it entirely. When I was 10, all I wanted to do is fall in love. As a teenager I had the longest crush (since primary 5) and I assumed she is "the one". Than when I crossed 20 I was asked on a date by a complete stranger with whom I wanted to see my ever after. After she left I did not want to love anymore. I just wanted to be left alone. Then my best friend bucked up and somewhere we started to rise in each other's company. He married someplace else and I did too and then we parted ways forever. In all the relationships and episodes that I had to deal with I have realized how much more tuned in to making a relationship work is my objective. Some might label me as the most incapable one of them all, but I for sure know that as I age with her, we'll be more together than any old couple on the face of the planet.
Forgive me for my late prompt. I have been doing my hair and crying over too much spending. I had to en cash some savings too because I despise the idea of spending from my current account. Makes me insane but then I like to use my debit card at stores which makes me more alert towards not going below balance.
Have you realized things along the way to where you are? Does that make you a better person or are you still what you were from years ago? I know for sure I am so stubborn and strong now. I know I crumble and probably when I really in love again I will die of a heart break if that happens (God forbid)... But I have come to terms with the fact that when Love happens now, it will happen after marriage and my future partner and me, we shall make our mark together as a single soul. InsyaAllah!
Hasta La Vista - Prayers and Wishes

1. It is very natural and possible that you will never forget your first love; which is why it makes so special. When it is the first you put in everything to make it perfect and lasting and hence go in very deep. You can't seem to see a life beyond it; its the best until its over then you hurt like you've never hurt before.

2. Eventually after you are toppled over from a love you thought would last a lifetime, you learn to love again , but you love differently this time. You will love more carefully more cautiously, just know that there is always so much more love waiting for you, but no matter how many loves come in, it will never be like your first (even if you have packed it and chained it).

3. People always advise you to follow your heart but what they don't tell you is that, just because you follow your heart , it doesn't mean there will be a happy ending. There will be a lot of following before the real rise, in no matter where you pursue your heart and make the wisest decision. Life is about the rise and fall. Today won't be like yesterday and tomorrow won't be like today. Change is the only constant.

4. You learn a lot along the way of love and togetherness. When you break a heart over something small and crush an existence with something big. You'll know the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul, and you learn that love doesn't mean leaning and company doesn't mean security, and you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises, and you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child. You learn and you go along the road of stable ness. You stand your ground because now you have learned to take your head out of the clouds.

5. We don't know the rules and roads of success, but as we walk we make our directions. The rocky road seems tough but the gut feeling says that it is the hard stuff and uncertainties that make tomorrows certain and successful. What seems is not true most of the time. The sun does not shine with the same intensity every day and it doesn't effect our moods the same way. If I sow a seed today, the more focused I am to make it bloom will pay me well. but the condition being my determination and will to go through the hassle.

6. I never thought of me as strong as I am today. I have been shattered innumerable times but I stand my ground still. I have sobbed to the extent that my eyes started to lose sight. But slowly I was made known that I can really endure. Because God doesn't give you the killing pains - it seems so, but they really aren't. I have realized my own strength and how much I am worthy.

7. People will be quick to judge. Sitting in glass houses judging those who live in haystacks is really unfortunate on your end. Who are you to judge the life I live ? I know I'm not perfect & I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. Yes realize that as you do, so shall you get. It won't take forever!

8. You have the right to say anything when it comes to something you feel. Without actually hurting the person you are conversing with. It takes a lot to be bold to say it out loud. I have realized that it is honesty to pour your heart out and to conceal it is a lie too!

9. Truth is still absolute. I have learned to realize that. Even when that truth is hard and cold and more painful than you've ever imagined and even when truth is more cruel than any lie. Any truth is better than a 1000 lies that make you feel good about yourself temporarily.

10. We all can screw up as much as we want, just to make life interesting and as long as there is a lesson learned with every screw up. We're going to keep changing our minds and sometimes even our hearts. If we know that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness. I have been very angry and told myself I'll never love again but then I put myself in perspective and realized what if my anger keeps what I deserve the best out of my reach because of the flames I have lit around me and caged me in.

11. For what it’s worth, I’m not over the pain of the past. It hurts every time there is a slight recall. Letting go isn’t a one time thing. It’s something that you have to do over and over again…. every day. And I have realized it is all human and there is no lying about it.

12. You live and you breathe and then you die. In between, if you’re lucky, you fall in love. Some loves stay forever; others are lost in only a day. But every day as long as you and I breathe, we shall create some thing for ourselves, to last us or not that is fate but we need to push our limits to know if it is meant to be or not. Leaving it entirely on fate is utter nonsense. Fate decides a lot on your will. Let your will be known.

13. I have noticed how people madly in love fall out of love as they grow older and one day give up on it entirely. When I was 10, all I wanted to do is fall in love. As a teenager I had the longest crush (since primary 5) and I assumed she is "the one". Than when I crossed 20 I was asked on a date by a complete stranger with whom I wanted to see my ever after. After she left I did not want to love anymore. I just wanted to be left alone. Then my best friend bucked up and somewhere we started to rise in each other's company. He married someplace else and I did too and then we parted ways forever. In all the relationships and episodes that I had to deal with I have realized how much more tuned in to making a relationship work is my objective. Some might label me as the most incapable one of them all, but I for sure know that as I age with her, we'll be more together than any old couple on the face of the planet.
Forgive me for my late prompt. I have been doing my hair and crying over too much spending. I had to en cash some savings too because I despise the idea of spending from my current account. Makes me insane but then I like to use my debit card at stores which makes me more alert towards not going below balance.
Have you realized things along the way to where you are? Does that make you a better person or are you still what you were from years ago? I know for sure I am so stubborn and strong now. I know I crumble and probably when I really in love again I will die of a heart break if that happens (God forbid)... But I have come to terms with the fact that when Love happens now, it will happen after marriage and my future partner and me, we shall make our mark together as a single soul. InsyaAllah!
Hasta La Vista - Prayers and Wishes
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥