Your Words Smiled at Me


I haven’t been able to sit me down and ponder over one specific item in life. It seems my life is doing those item dances they do in movies (bollywood) it is engrossing and very rich but then thishhh it disappears without much information about how it came and where it went.

Listening to some terrific oldies lately and I don’t meant old people, I mean old music and cherishing those days when they actually made good music. I am proud to say that I can differ between the noise and the music and at this very moment my song is ‘Sexy Sexy lover’ by Modern Talking. If you haven’t given it a hear do it now!

I am someone with the most broken bones and yet I go on saying I know about how to keeps those bones from not breaking – wait did I call my heart a bone – ahh well why does it matter :D


I sure don’t say I have degree in relationships, but I do have some awareness about how it should be kept and how it can keep sailing. Because seriously issues are your head made and you can live without getting in between some sane things especially relationships. Babies fuss, grown-ups have solutions for the fuss. Buy yourself a candy if you have to or let him/her buy you something and be bought for God sake.




The past week I have had so many emails, it isn’t even funny. Without disclosing who sent what to me, I shall share some lines from emails which put a smile on my face. Yes I have been mean in my replies to those emails but nevertheless they have done the good deed (if that was intended). So here goes my 13 moments of smile.


1. Why are you starving yourself??? Do you want your future partner to be holding just bones and hardly any flesh? A woman is supposed to have plenty of flesh for hubby to hold and play with, plus it adds to the curves of woman’s shape.


2. You know I can never stop complimenting you. In fact I’ve never spoken words to anyone like I speak for you. Never felt the need to but with you I wanna just go on without stopping.


3. When you told me yesterday that someone else also sends you sweet emails I felt bad. It wasn't exactly jealousy as I had thought; rather it was seeing the value of my words going down.


4. Sorry if it comes out wrong/cheap, but, I'm into you and I don't know why!


5. You are like a storm, unseen, and unknown! It’s weird for me. I haven’t ever 'flattered' like this. But I like.


6. Is there a term like I AM IN LUST WITH YOU


7. Hope all is well with you and yours... And you are radiant and peachy, as always!! :)


8. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..!!! Only you could make me burst into laughter after such a rubbish day..! Let me love you..!


9. My feelings for you were never a lie, it pains me everyday thinking how deserving we are of each other but destiny dictates our lives in such a manner that we are apart..!


10. Tell me we are real and I will make it happen..! I promise you..!


11. Good morning sunshine, By this time u r probably wondering why haven’t I called? I don’t know if you got my txt msg or not but to be sure I thought I should mail you anyway...


1st of all I would like start off your morning with a kiss so mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME ! )

2nd I love you... YES I do yes I do YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I DOOOOOOO

3rdly I MISSED U ...YES I DID YES SSSS I DID SO SHUTUP !!


12. I will let u in a little secret. I missed u so much that I cried inside while praying...
And yah I LOVE YOU!


13. The best one is from long ago but still holds a lot of relevance:
"Your presence didn’t let me feel anything else. All I felt then was your presence"


So you are happy to see me smiling? Yes I know I have been miserable but then there are these people who think something to grand of me and they keep pouring their hearts for me. I am grateful for much of attention and love and all the emails that I get but really – I am a woman and this woman needs the expression of love from her man – he is too scared to show up on my door or else I would have been here quoting his quotes.



That should wrap up today’s three course meal – I boxed you right out didn’t I ?
Lol!


Comments

  1. Darshan ChandeJune 14, 2010

    LadyB,

    May God push you into the arms of worthy person soon. You deserve it very much.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mellow NellyJune 14, 2010

    I always love the photos you post. I especially have a soft spot for mail related pics. I'm happy that you are feeling good and happy. Glad you have lots of love in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,,as usual..cute cutee pics and nice write up too.. its always important to share our feelings... nice to see u doing it again and again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scribbling GalJune 14, 2010

    wow i love this one :)
    And i m very glad ur smiling and u know that :) :)
    And today my sunday is total mush ....so the mushy queen came over and smile :)
    Love yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. well well well
    again i just loved d pics.......so relevant nd so vibrant
    well, again a nice post......its not poetry or story bt still it catches my attention coz may b m more interested in things.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 14, 2010

    Awww...what a wonderful post...
    And I loved the pics you have used...They are always so very apt...
    Keep writing..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. τħ€ ĐάЎđяёάmёяJune 14, 2010

    LadyB, you deserve all the love these people shower you with. Doesn't it feel absolutely great knowing you are loved by and wished for by so many??

    Blogville can't be same without you hun...

    Keep shining and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dragon keeperJune 14, 2010

    i m so glad to see u happy... good to know tht there r ppl who love u!! xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care