The Key Fits My Story

Why is it I forget?

Why do I have it and yet not avail it?

What makes me so ungrateful? so blind? so complaining?

Don't I see those who are less fortunate than me?

Who don't have what I have and yet I see what I don't?

Does my need and want qualify as the ultimate? Should I not be happy with what God has blessed me with?

How many kids grow up being eligible adults?

How many kids grow up with parents on their side?

How many kids can look up for help and get that when needed?

How many people have a penny to spend for their comfort?

How many can smell the fresh air and sleep on clean sheets?

How many own more than a pair of shoes?

How many questions are there that will open my eyes to the reality of me?

I feel so disgusting. A lot of the days. Where all I do is sit and complain.

Every day I am getting a chance to rewrite my destiny. My story hasn't ended and I behave as if it has already. People come, people go that really doesn't count for misery. That is how life will be. I have so much that I haven't been grateful for. There is so much in my heart that needs to spill so that God knows I love Him so much. Whatever happened in the past, just had to. I couldn't stop it, nothing could. I was written off to be married to a woman of the sort I married and it was my luck that I sit here today, without a scar on me, telling the world that it really is ok. Sometimes we don't see the bigger picture because our emotions blind us. But God truly loves us and hence every day you and me we get a chance to write our story.

I hold the key to my contentment and satisfaction.
I hold the key to my comfort and my pain.
I hold the key to the people I let in and let out.
I hold the key of the aims and goals I want to take up and part with.
I can unlock my pleasures and I can keep my fears locked away.

I seldom think about these keys I have. The keys that provide me with the air I need, the bed I sleep on, the water I drink, the sigh of relief. Everything.
God holds the master key no doubt, but the rest, He has left with me. The choices are mine to make. He has told me what is right and what is wrong and how it should all be. I can add the characters, I can add the genre of my life. I can write in and write off a tale I have dreamed about and live through it. You say love will make me sour, Love is the key to whoever I am today. I owe it to somebody that I know this feeling today but of course I haven't let it be my weakness with him gone away.

It is my strength. I am a Romantic 24/7. My blood is Love. My air is Love. My essence is Love. My soul is Love. Love is the key to my strength. Love is the key to my story.

My pen is the key to unlocking my voice which I don't quite use. I love to write. It is all I do. I try to write things which define me. For some it may be a hoax, but for some it draws the visual of me.

I hold the key to keep out those who will keep me up the night, crying and yearning and causing me tears and aches all night long. I have the lock to bolt away anyone who makes you feel anything less than incredible. I have let in those sorts often and I have let my 'key to happiness' being dependent on humans. I think I can let them communicate with me through a window so that their strength isn't so strong that eventually they break me.

You will call me selfish if I pay heed to those who affirm and confirm how beautiful my character is and how eligible I am for loveliness. But that isn't vanity for me, that is how my story goes and I have the key remember, to the plot of my story. You may want some drama, a rise and a fall and some action sequences too in my story, which will be ample. I am human, I will fluctuate like a human. It’s tough to write a beautiful story without a conflict but it can be done. I know I can have less drama and less commotion. Every day can be a different beautiful. I hold the key I still do. If I wake up before the sun does and write my day out beautifully, I think I can work on an epic life and a truly marvelous destiny. I think my key to everything is 'love' 'faith' and 'beauty' if I can hold it tightly. I can just make through anything and everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care