When I Thought About You
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Dragon darling!
For the whole day
I thought about you.
Even thought I didn’t want,
I still thought about you.
When I closed my eyes,
I thought about you.
When I opened my eyes,
I again thought about you.
When I thought
how beautiful life is,
I thought about you.
When I dreamt
world is such a good place,
I thought about you.
When I listened
to the beautiful song,
I thought about you.
During the hectic work day
I still thought about you.
Even being out with friends
I thought about you
And when I said goodnight
to the stars above,
I thought about you.
And even at night
Beneath the silver starlight,
In the world
Of sweet dreams
I thought about you…
I thought about you.
Even thought I didn’t want,
I still thought about you.
When I closed my eyes,
I thought about you.
When I opened my eyes,
I again thought about you.
When I thought
how beautiful life is,
I thought about you.
When I dreamt
world is such a good place,
I thought about you.
When I listened
to the beautiful song,
I thought about you.
During the hectic work day
I still thought about you.
Even being out with friends
I thought about you
And when I said goodnight
to the stars above,
I thought about you.
And even at night
Beneath the silver starlight,
In the world
Of sweet dreams
I thought about you…
What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around……
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥