I’ve heard it said that….
“You should never pass up a chance to let someone know how much they mean to you”…
There are so many moments in our lives when a little reminder and a few precious words would work wonders. I hope this is one of these times, because I want you to know how wonderful you are… to me.
There are days when I think of you - and of how important you are to my life - and I think to myself, “You know, I really should be sharing these precious feeling and not keeping them all inside.”
Why don’t I share my thoughts more often? I guess that I keep waiting for the perfect time and place to tell you what I wish I could say…
Maybe its just that I’d love to talk with you, face to smiling face, and be reassured by your acceptance and understanding before I venture out on a limb to say some of the things I keep in the deepest part of my heart.
But I’d like t start today by just saying thanks… for everything.
Thank you for being such a steady and joyful light in my life. Thank you for being a blessing I continue to count on through the days.
Thank you for brightening my so many days and for doing it so beautifully. (or so it was once)
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥