Got Pride?
Sexual orientation should not be such a big deal and for those who are so incredibly passionate about hating gay people, what are you so afraid of? If you think that being gay is contagious and you're terrified of catching the gay bug, then you're probably gay.
At one in the same time simple and profound, it makes clear that being gay is just as normal as being heterosexual and that human beings should, within fair laws, be able to lead their lives as they please without fear of attack.
Hate is unhealthy. Ignorance is unattractive. Live and let live.
I QUOTE “When you were born.. you were born alone.. and when you die.. you’ll die alone too.. And when God sees you one day.. you will be alone with him.. So, all your sins are your own responsibility.."
♥Homophobia is so Gay♥

Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥