Fairy tales do come true?

Come on, fly with me know. We don't need fancy cars, we don't need first class tickets, all we need is our will to fly. Look at the sky, close your eyes and let your feet to guide you through the paths of air. Imagine you are as light as a feather. Just close your eyes and feel the warm wind on your skin, rays of sun on your face and singing birds flying next to you and with you.

Imagine the angles, they are taking good care of you. They are showing you the best of the best. Have you met them?


I dream a lot, I can't even stop day dreaming, I love dreaming, I love closing my eyes and visualizing all I want to have. I light up my red candles, I put on a sexy, slow music, sometimes it's Sade, sometimes Barry White, sometimes Bon Jovi and second after second, breath after breath I let my dream to become me.


I color my sky, I color my life. I breathe my dream. I know each and every line of it. I see all in beautiful, bright colors. I am me. I let myself to become me from my dreams. Life can get so much easier. I hope you know that we are what we think about most. What you are thinking about right now?


Fairy tales do come true under simply one condition. You must start believing in them, they won't believe in you until you give them a chance to make you happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care