Real love often happens while ♥

I can see the starts, I can feel the air, I can breathe my own name. You are not here anymore.


When was the last time when you truly felt yourself? When you felt "I love me"or "I love my life". You who follow me since the beginning you all remember my love posts, my yearns, my longs, my all which was dedicated to "The Dragon". I was waking up and falling asleep thinking of him. Me, myself I dedicated my own person to him. I was breathing for him and maybe instead of him, I was asking the Universe to give me him back. I am glad he did not listen to me!

My beautiful dreams are in the process of making them true and I still have long way to go but I am getting closer and closer and it does feel amazing!

It does feel amazingly tremendous to be able to feel my own life, to remind myself my dreams and my yearns! Love is one of them, he is not anymore. I am writing this to tell you that you might have a long way to go to understand that no man can make you feel fulfill or happy. If you can not find peace, love, passion and desire within yourself, no one will give it to you. Don't allow yourself to become someone else just to be with him. Love is not about changing yourself for the other person, it's about loving and being happy the way you both are. It was a hard lesson for me to learn but I finally understood the deeper meaning of it.


Real love often happens while you're busy loving yourself ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Your Life...

Risk

Does It Hurt?