OMG that is so true for me

It is FRIDAY THE 13th TODAY :D

May we have more celebrations and reasons to smile today and every day!

Pour some Creativi TEA - Hospitali TEA - Tranquili TEA - Sereni TEA into our lives every day!

And I started to write a post last night and as my luck would have it, I hadn’t saved it and the electricity went off. As irritated I was and discontinued writing it, I was also less eager to start all over again.

So the 13 things of this week which are so “OMG that is so true” or “OMG that is so me” without delay are as follows: (this will be quick because of what happened last night – Yes I get agitated and irritated when interrupted. This isn’t the first time it has happened and I hate it all in all.)

So much of investing some quality time in a post where words just kept coming and I had to think very little to express myself :P

But never the less, the post has to come now, so without any delay and going insane any further I shall get right to the point.

1. I wish I could record the best moments in my life, just so I could watch them over and over again


2. A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world


3. I hate when I see a possibility with someone… and find out they are taken


4. I hate it when I'm lying there, all comfortable, and then I realize.... The remote control is across the room


5. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist to you when you need something


6. I like something one day, then before you know it, EVERYONE likes it


7. Internet + Blackberry + Money + Shopping = A little Heaven on Earth :)


8. You attract what you are, and not what you want! If I attract bitches, probably I am one of those nice girls who they think they can harass easy!


9. Heart Break is a widespread disease but Heart Attack is popular


10. The difference between Like, Love, and In Love is the same as the difference between For Now, For A While, and Forever


11. Everyone has a friend that they no longer are friends with


12. I use smileys to make sure my messages don't look rude


13. Love should be like photoshop, cloning all flaws and imperfections

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care