Would you dare to share?


"Sexiness or Physical attractiveness is the perception of the physical traits of an individual as being aesthetically pleasing or beautiful. The term often implies sexual attractiveness."

"Sexual attractiveness or sex appeal can refer to anything which has the ability to attract the sexual or erotic interest of a person. The attraction can be to the physical or other quality or trait of a person, or to such quality in the context in which it appears"

When is the time when you feel sexy?
When is the time when you feel the most attractive person in the whole universe?
When is the time when you feel that the clothes you have on could not exist?
When is the time when you feel like you attract the opposite sex most?

Would you dare to share?

Comments

  1. Darshan ChandeAugust 28, 2010

    Rather than answering your questions directly I want to talk about what makes a woman sexy in my eyes.

    We often hear the word 'attractive' being used to describe someone. It's often interpreted to refer to their physical appearance, when really it can speak to anything about her (a woman in this case) that attracts another to her. Personality is a HUGE factor.

    I don't have any certain 'type' of woman that I find attractive. I've seen those that normally wouldn't catch my eye but she'd have that certain 'something' about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on but found irresistably sexy.

    I wrote a long list of my turn-ons for someone when we were having a great discussion about this. I won't post it publicly, but I'll give you an excerpt from it here so you can see what I find attractive in a woman...

    "She has to be fun-loving and kind to others. Comfortable with herself, doesn’t have to be career-driven but knows what she wants in life. Assertive, even aggressive. I need a woman who’s a bit of a challenge, not someone who I could walk on (not that I would). I love dominant personalities. A woman who can take care of herself, who doesn’t need but wants a man is very attractive to me. Sexually-confident, comfortable with her sexuality and discussion of the topic. Knows her body, what turns her on and isn’t afraid to go after it.

    A woman could have many of the attributes above. She could be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid eyes on. But if she’s self-absorbed and condescending to others it turns me off. I’d take a girl-next-door who has her head on straight anyday."

    There you go. I love this post (of course, you knew I would right? :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WarmSunshineAugust 28, 2010

    ahem!!

    in the morning... when i wake up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the sexiest first thing in the morning! just dont know why but when i see me in the mirror i look all that vulnerable - hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sexy at night. *winks* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa aka EquidaeAugust 28, 2010

    the truth is there is no answer...i never delved much into sexiness...sometimes i put on something and feel so hot :) sometimes it could be just a look from my husband....there is no defenite and I think that is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scribbling GirlAugust 28, 2010

    I feel super sexy after a warm bath with the all vulnerable me with amazing smells being sucked inside me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel sexy whenever I'm with my boyfriend :) It doesn't matter if I have no make-up on and am wearing sweatpants, the way he looks at me always makes me feel sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, I feel sexiest when I slip on a casual dress with comfy flats, my skin looks healthy, my hair falls nicely without having to style it, and I have a genuine smile on my face and happiness in my heart. And that's the cheesy truth! I find I get most looks coming my way on days like that :)

    On the flip side of the coin...

    I actually think attraction comes down to science, lol! I know, I know, everyone will groan at me.

    Here is why I think this:
    I dated a guy who had an identical twin brother. And I mean IDENTICAL, like, holy cow they look like the same person.

    BUT for some reason, I was very attracted to the one, and NOT AT ALL to the other!!

    So, I think it must have something to do with genetic makeup.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After a bath, in my silky nighty....standing infront of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I feel the sexiest when I'm just with my fiance and he tells me that I'm beautiful because I know he really means it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. red balloonAugust 28, 2010

    Great questions and great definitions!

    I suppose I feel sexiest, and most confident when I'm at peace with who I am. When I accept my faults and all the positive aspects of me at the same time.

    When I don't second-guess myself. Sexiness is definitely depends on my state of mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care