Letting You Know Through Letters
I had this post piled up high for too long - imagine a whole week passed by and then I met this challenge and I took it up instantly. So how are you all? You are probably done and over with your posts but do bear with me as I pour some really important letters :) It is not going to be too longs, so don't yawn already!
Blogger has been pissing me off today - either that or my internet connection is a little shaky and unstable, whichever- no one is getting any forgiveness! I can't post pictures with my letters now :(
Hope by the end of this I shall be able to post what I want with the letters - if not - enjoy the words without a visual :)

01 — Dear Best Friend (ex)
Happy Birthday to you! The one thing I'll always regret is how I never could said goodbye to you. Wish I had, so that I could have moved on. Thank you for giving me treasures as memories that still make me smile.

02 — Dear Crush (of the moment)
Why did you have to be so younger to me? I know age is only digits but even so - why could you not be somebody whom I could marry?

03 — Dear parents
I promise that I will make you proud of me one day, and it will be for the better of us all. Yes it will because you are the best parents a spoiled daughter like me could have. Thank you for putting up with my essence and nonsense. Love you so much.

04 — Dear siblings
You will never understand the view I have from where I am. Yes we will quarrel and it may seem I don't love you or understand you. But please believe me, you are like the air in my lungs, I have to keep ensuring it never is polluted or else I'll die. I love you my sweetkins.

05 — Dear dreams
One day, we will be unstoppable. You will give in your ingredients to reality and we all shall make a happy family!

06 — Dear stranger
I want to request something important. Can we please be more than just friends? I want to level-up, you know. As soon as possible.

07 — Dear love
If I were you I would never let me go If I were you I would always love me so if I were you
I can't play your part in life But I would surely walk my way I cant think the way you think But I would never go away

08 — Dear favorite internet friend (s)
I love all of you. Thank you for being there and supporting me when most of the time I really am not worth it, I don’t think you know how truly grateful I am for it. You guys always seem to make y world a lot better than it usually is day to day, weather it’s by posting a funny picture or tweeting me or telling me something that makes me smile. Thank you!

09 — Dear Someone I wish I could meet
I don’t wish I could meet you. Everyone who I think highly of comes to disappoint, betray, or hurt me. I’ll just let you stay in a good spot in my mind.

10 — Dear Someone I don’t talk to as much as I’d like to
I wish I could tell you things and be really close to you, but how do you think it looks like when I talk to my imagination and get answers from there? Don't make me look stupid! Come out quick!

11 — Dear Deceased person I wish I could talk to
I miss you so much. I wish I could go back and redo those last few months, and take back the rude stuff I said to you. May you be in heavens right now!

12 — Dear person I hate most/caused me a lot of pain
You screwed up my life and send misery to people around me. I dislike everything of you, your inside and outside.

13 — Dear Someone I wish could forgive me
You don’t really know why I am apologizing, but I do. You deserve someone better. I can at least tell you that I really do love you and that I at least know that thinking such things about you are wrong.
To everyone I have lied to, or hurt, I am sorry, and beg for your forgiveness.

14 — Dear Someone I’ve drifted away from
It's not like you even care.

15 — Dear Someone I miss the most
You are not even in my life yet and it seems like not a day passes by without thinking about you. How it will be, just you and me ... tied together forever in matrimony :)

16 — Dear Someone who isn't in my state/country
You’re probably one of the nicest people I’ve met. Every time there is something up on mine you always are there with kind words, and I really really appreciate the fact that you’re there, it makes me feel really good. I really really like the things you post too :)

17 — Dear Someone from childhood
I want to thank you for being in my life then. Thank you for helping me stand my ground even when I thought I couldn't. And thank you for not being in my life anymore.

18 — Dear Someone I wish I could be (future me)
I hope you’re a great mom to your awesome kids and that you and your partner make each other swoon every time you see each other. I hope you will be happy so very happy. I pray you are able to spread that joy and touch many lives and that love never departs from your doorstep!

19 — Dear Someone that pesters my mind—good or bad
Every time I see you, it blindsides me how gorgeous you are. You are the one I want for me and you gotta make it quick out of my dreams please. Come Come!

20 — Dear Someone I judged by their first impression
I judge you all based on the first impression. So don't mess up :P

21 — Dear Someone I want to give a second chance to
I do respect that you never did anything to physically abuse me or hurt me. But my family is important to me, and hurting them meant hurting me. If you think you could put every puzzle back together again - you have a shot!

22 — Dear person who gave me my favorite memory
That makes up for everything wrong you did and I still smile when I read the narration of it. You did quite a task in writing it down for me. Thank you.

23 — Dear person I know who is going through the worst of times
You’re beautiful. Don’t let anyone get you down.

24 — Dear Someone that changed your life
You did change my life, in a lot of ways. Most notably, you’ve changed my confidence. I’m so much more confident in everything I do now. I’m not as scared or as shy as before. For that I’ll always be grateful to you always.

25 — Dear person that I want tell everything to, but too afraid to
I’m sorry I can’t have the courage to tell you everything. I’m just not ready to open up to any man - unless he gives me the comfort, that which I am looking for. There is no room for just friends anymore.

26 — Dear reflection in the mirror
You are perfect the way that you are, you smile all the time, you laugh at random things and you are happy. All your imperfections, all your pain, all your happiness, makes you who you are and you should know that’s exactly how you should stay.

27 -- Dear best friend
You’re more adorable than you’ll ever know. And thank you for always being there whenever I have been down in the dumps or high on the rooftops :D

28 -- Dear future life partner
There really is not much to say here. For starters, please notice I’m alive and waiting desperately for you?
You stole my heart. I’m going to steal your last name.

29 -- Dear You who isn't reading or listening
I have come to the realization that no one gives a shit. I really miss having people to talk to. I feel like I am just on my own…no one really seems to care anymore. So what's the point?

30 -- Dear Me
Believe in what you do and achieve your dreams. Although you’re not 100 perfect sure about it all. Go with your instincts. B****** will stand in your way and put you down and make you pissed. Don't waste a thought over em, most of them aren’t even worth it. You’re loved by many and don't forget that. DREAM BIG.
Excellent.....loved all the words and the visuals! Good job! Now have this made into a poster.
ReplyDeleteMany could be enhanced by your words!
Peace Giggles
cute post..nd dun wry the letter has been posted to ur future husband..he ll be coming soon :)
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the best posts I've ever seen. Fantastic! Inspiring! I love it all.
ReplyDeleteWow :) I so wanted to do this tag but then felt it too open.....but then the way u handled...I guess i could manage ....lets see !
ReplyDeleteI see some letter to me too :P (Isn't it :P Mwaahz )
A crush who is younger isn't an issue ...I have seen younger guy couples who are much more happier than the traditional ones as the younger ones tend to be less dominant and treats their partner equal and lot of respect...neways each to each!
Love matters and not age in marriages!
Wish i could pen so many letters some day...Alas i doubt!
Love this post thoroughly !
Amazing
Mwaahz
love you loads :)
You know you are way too amazin :D Just absolutely completely loved this one.....
ReplyDeleteJust one thing :P age doesn't matter when its love hehe the mental wavelengths do :P so :D may not agree on that one .
I just have to admit you have a huge huge fan of You in me ;-) Just love reading whatever you write . There is a freshness in what you post each time and you never fail to make me smile :)
Bless you my shweets . Keep smilin .
Loads <3 <3 <3
Awwww!!!! you have a new crush!!! how cool is that!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pichas there LadyB!!!!
You are too good at this :)
Cheers
the bigger, the better. i just love your long posts lol. You stole my heart. I’m going to steal your last name. wow just loved the post ladyb, superbbb. while reading i thought someone gave words to my soul, my imagination, my thoughts!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat mix of words, pictures, and emotional range.
ReplyDeleteenjoyed this. I was reading through and thinking of the names of the people I should say these things to.
ReplyDeleteaww,.. this is a great collection. I almost want to have my own
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletelots of someones there.
and yes do dream big
awwwh...
ReplyDeletei am a bit late to post...i loved it all..you kept your life open in it and in a way still hidden...that's what only you can do..i loved the sibling part..i feel so..much alike..they can never understand me the way i am but i always wana protect them from things and people i have been through and got hurt...
i loved this one too- u stole my heart,i would steal your surname..i love every word you write..and it's all beautiful as always cause you are a wonderful person.read your post on leo's blog..beyond words..this one specially reflects how calm and composed you are as a person..you let go those who have hurt you..and you're always hoping for the best to come..you are beautiful outside and inside...
Small and sweet. Lucky are the ones who got such sweet lines written for them even the ones whom you hate or dislike. I loved the visuals.
ReplyDeleteoh wow... this was a treat to read babe!!
ReplyDeletei wish i could come up with a post that's half as good as this one... and yeah.... the part i love the most in it is ur honesty!
tc sweets!!
love the image you attached with the Crushletter! hehehe
ReplyDeleteyou'll definitely be a wonderful mom and wife, hope your man .. a very handsome and kind man..comes soon in your life and you steal his last name :D
loved all the images!!
nice messages...we have so much to say to so many people..
Hey, first time to your blog...this post is really amazing!! loved each and every word of it...it is just so true.You rock!!!
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow......on of ur best posts i must say!! Loved the way u hav so beautifully woven it. :) *Hugs*
ReplyDeletei second ria...one of ur best posts till date!!!
ReplyDeletebtw m i in thr smwhr??
Hey absolutely loved your post..and you matched it up with some fantastic pictures...You are the woman! Keep writing! :)
ReplyDeleteLadyB,
ReplyDeleteMemories told with such emotions and truthfully. And hopes too.
Take care
I love all of your posts, and I am always looking forward to something new from your side =)
ReplyDeleteStay blessed...
And I hope you find your future husband soon, we share this in common