Bisous mon amour.


The less I think of you, the better I feel. I can take a deep breath and relax. I still day dream of you which makes harder to forget you, but on the other hand I think I day dream about a man who will be better than you, he just has your face covered by memories of you.

Million of times while I was lying in my empty bed I was thinking where are you. Are you alone? Have you met someone? Is she pretty? Is she funny? If you had replaced me, I hope you picked someone nice. .

I just wanted to write this letter which you will never get to tell you that it takes me much more time to move on than I could ever imagine but that's ok. I feel better now. Sometimes I just wonder what you are doing, that's all. Sometimes I miss you more, sometimes I miss you less. Do you miss me? Do you miss my touch and whispers? Do you miss my laugh and lips? I am just curious if I still mean something to you...


I believe in magic, miracles, happy endings and beautiful stories. What a shame you did choose sometimes different than that.

I don't even know if I still want you. I think I miss you but I don't want you that much. I finally made a peace with the fact that you are not in my life anymore which allowed me to dream about someone else. Don't be jealous. I will pick someone better than you who will beat you hands down.

Sweet dreams my Love.

Comments

  1. so so true!! I believe in magic n dreams. Lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WarmSunshineAugust 05, 2010

    and i hope you find someone wayyy better to show him what u deserve!

    good luck babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely words. And I adore the all-white photograph...so clean and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful, i love your words x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scribbling GirlAugust 05, 2010

    Amazing letter.
    don't be jealous ..Impossible.... this made me remember a incident where my ex saw a pic of mine with someone and messaged to ask if i could love again.....guys will be guys....!

    I love the words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. And I want to curl up in that bed, pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You write beautifully! Stay hopeful and strong, the right love will come

    ReplyDelete
  8. a new philosopher is bornAugust 05, 2010

    What a lovely post! I just know that the magic will happen for you...keep on believing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Risk

In Your Life...

Show You Care