Butterflies Butterfly Me...
"The are moments that mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two part, before this and after this."

And then you feel butterflies coming to you and making your stomach their new home. And then you feel excitement and amazement in single thing you see, you embrace the air around you, because as you breath you breath differently, because as you close your eyes you still can see the world around you, because as you speak, you speak as you would love the world you live in. There is no buts.

As you create your new world, you invite only goodness and greatness. You know you are growing better and richer. You know that the old world and the old you is the past. As you mark the thick line between your two worlds, you define each of them, what's important you consciously define yourself from the beginning. I've heard that we are born twice. The second time when we choose the world we live in. Have you already done it?

I have said the good bye to my old world, so that I have begun welcoming my new life with open arms. I have said hallo and welcome to only good things.
I love goodness. I heart beauty, love and friendship. I immerse myself in loving me and my life.
Smell the wind and the air after rain. Close your eyes and fly.

I still feel the butterflies. They are still there.
You decide every moment of every day what you believe in. You get a second chance every second.

Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥