Blindman Wandering
Is there a world for me?
Is there a time to be free?
When will I know that I have reached the point?
Where we are one? Is it all or none?
Lord do I make you cry?
How do I live before I die?
Where is my heart, what will I love?
What will I follow? When everything is gone?
When will I find my chance?
I want to celebrate and dance.
When will I know that I have reached the point?
Where we are one? Is it all or none?
You love me, why God
You love me, why God do you love me?
Ive been nothing but a blind man wandering
Is there a time to be free?
When will I know that I have reached the point?
Where we are one? Is it all or none?
Lord do I make you cry?
How do I live before I die?
Where is my heart, what will I love?
What will I follow? When everything is gone?
When will I find my chance?
I want to celebrate and dance.
When will I know that I have reached the point?
Where we are one? Is it all or none?
You love me, why God
You love me, why God do you love me?
Ive been nothing but a blind man wandering
Comments
Post a Comment
♥ Thank you for your love. I'll get back to all of your blogs during the weekend. I promise. ♥